Sunday 1 September 2013

Song for Sunday #3 Little Talks- Of Monsters and Men


So this weeks Song for Sunday is Of Monsters and Men's Little Talks. I love this song and I think it's a nice warm and cosy song, but the video is a little creepy... But anyway, have a listen and see what you think.

In other news, its September! When did that cheeky thing creep up on us! I am So not ready for Autumn and school... urg. (that describes my mood and the current weather just perfectly).

What's your Song for Sunday?

-alex x

6 comments:

  1. Of monsters and men I been my favorite band for ages- I love all their music! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song as well :) It reminds me of the roadtrip I did last summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its always nice when you have certain songs that you associate with good times :)

      -alex x

      Delete
    2. Its always nice when you have certain songs that you associate with good times :)

      -alex x

      Delete
  3. I love love love this song! It always manages to bring a smile to my face no matter how bad the day went! X

    ReplyDelete