Friday 24 January 2014

Learning.



Well I'm back from my travels and can say I've easily had one of the best weeks of my life. I can also happily cross a number of things of my list! Five down Nineteen to go and so far I'm super happy with how things have been turning out.

I think going away for a week with a group of people who actually didn't know me all that well, something which quite frankly scared me,  turned out to be one of the best decisions I have ever made.
I have made some amazing memories and some even more amazing friends, but I've also learnt a lot about myself. If I take only one thing from this it'll be that sometimes you've just got to let things happen and see how they turn out because nothing is ever as bad as you worry it'll be; in fact it could be incredible.

Well that got deep...

I just wanted to check back in and say quick something. Originally I sat down to write a beauty review of a new topshop lipstick I've bought but then I wrote that, and thought... I cant really follow that with lipstick...? Can I?

So that's all I have to say really... I will put up that review, just not today, so bear with!



No comments:

Post a Comment