Thursday 2 January 2014

New Year. New Start.

source
Oh yes, your eyes do not deceive you. That's right, this chic is back in the game.

Its 2014, its a new year ("Its a new dawn, its a new day")  and so I thought, you know what, its know or never! ..and here I am.

I'm not going to promise how long I'll stay, but hey, I'm afraid you'll just have to cope...

So I've been away, where have I been? Watching a shit tonne of Christmas TV. Who hasn't? Lets all take a moment to appreciate all the awesomeness that has taken place over the past few weeks.

I believe there's something I have to address:
Sherlock. TWO YEAR WE HAVE WAITED MOFFAT. *whispers* Two years... and all you give us is three episodes.... Three? THREE? But, I will admit they are worth the wait. I'm still really confused though.

Anyway rant over I'm back with whole new list of posts I wish to write and a I hope I'll stick at it a bit better this time. Its third time lucky they always say.

Bear with my dears.

-alex x

No comments:

Post a Comment